Used in combination with Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, this powerful moisturising crème is enriched with a high concentration of vitamin A and C, as well as several antioxidants that help to combat the eff ects of free radical damage. It also contains a dynamic combination of peptides and moisturisers that help visibly reduce the signs of ageing – keeping skin looking beautifully healthy and radiant.
Youth EssentiA - Antioxidant Defence Creme PLUS 35 ML
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) • Panthenol (pro-vitamin B3)
- Sodium Palmitoyl Proline + Nymphaea Alba (Waterlily) Flower Extract (Sepicalm™ VG WP)
- Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract (Malt Secrets®) • Mixed Tocotrienols 92
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Rosmarinus Ofcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract + Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Sprout Extract (InfraGuard®)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Saccharide Isomerate (Pentavitin®)
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and wellfunctioning skin and therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the eff ects of free radical damage and helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm™, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 and Malt Secrets® push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother and youthfullooking complexion.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Indicated for all skin types and ages but, in particular for more mature, photo-damaged skin. Defence Crème Plus should only be used when skin is comfortable with Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème.
- It is recommended using a minimum of 2 – 3 bottles of Intensive Serum 4 Plus before introducing Defence Crème Plus.